- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count
- Create Date February 11, 2020
- Last Updated February 11, 2020
Microblading Pre/Post Care
Microblading Pre/Post Care
Pre care instructions:
It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non- sensitive, and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure:
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior to the service, or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior to the procedure (they are naturalblood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure.In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure.
- Do not take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief (these also thin the blood)
Consult with doctor and microblading artist about any questionable medications prior to performing procedure.
Please reschedule if you are sick.
Brow balm hydrated healing method:
- Only touch eyebrows with clean hands or gloves until eyebrows are fully healed.
- Wash brows gently mornings and night on your first and second day.
- Apply brow balm (or a very thin layer of Aquaphor) generously after washing, 3-5x/day.
- Continue brow balm or Aquaphor for 14 days after procedure, or until brow skinreturns to a fully healed and hydrated state.
- On day 3, no water on brows for 12 days. If brows become dry or itchy, apply morebalm or Aquaphor.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning for 4 weeks.
- Wear a hat when outdoors if you will be in prolonged sun exposure, for the first 14days.
- Enjoy your shower with a coat of balm or Aquaphor over top of your brow and awater proof bandage to protect eyebrows from warm shower water exposurethrough your healing.
- Avoid sweating for 14 days post procedure.
- If you plan to work out, remember that gyms are full of bacteria. Avoid touching youreyebrows with dirty hands. Also. Use paper towels to dab sweat repetitively from eyebrows during the work out process to avoid condensation on the eyebrows. Also consider a sweat band or hat if you sweat a lot from your forehead. Please note that sweat can change the color or the pigment.
- Avoid any makeup on brows, brow tints, or other facial treatments for 14 days.
- If using anti-aging or acne products that lighten, brighten or tighten, avoid using onor around your eyebrows for 30 days after your procedure. The products WILLalmost immediately fade and or change the color of your eyebrows.
- The goal is to minimize the amount of flaking and scabbing through hydratedhealing, using brow balm or Aquaphor 3-5x/day as minimum. If you are applying 3-5x/day and your eyebrows are still getting dry itchy and flaky, apply brow balm or Aquaphor more times.
- Do NOT rub pick or scratch the treated area. Picking can cause scarring or loss of pigment.
- Avoid sleeping on your face until brows are fully healed.
- Avoid any direct water on them after day 2. Including but not limited to swimming orshowers.
- Use a fresh pillow case when you sleep.
- No facials, chemical treatments, botox or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOUR RESULTS WILL NOTBE AS GOOD.